We have the following vacancies at The Khalsa Academy Wolverhampton:
Lunchtime Supervisor x2
|Closing Date||1st November 2017 at 9.00am|
We are currently recruiting a passionate lunchtime supervisor to carry out lunchtime duties at TKAW. The successful candidate will be expected to watch over students behaviour and keep the area tidy after lunch is over. They will also be required to pass on any safeguarding/pastoral issues to the allocated person. We are looking for a positive and friendly individual who is keen to be part of the TKAW staff and willing to undertake the duties listed with a bubbly approach.
|Closing Date||6th November 2017 at 9.00am|
Teacher of Humanities
|Position||Teacher of Humanities (Essential: RE KS3-5 & History or Geography KS3-4)|
|Closing Date||1st December 2017 at 9.00am|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ambitious Teachers of Humanities at GCSE/ A Level to join a new Free School in Wolverhampton, from April 2018.
The successful Teacher must be passionate about teaching and helping pupils to achieve their best through a creative and inspirational learning environment.
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- A range of teaching skills and behaviour management techniques;
- The ability to show evidence that they have already made a difference and secured positive outcomes for their students.
- Have high professional standards;
- Believe that all children can achieve despite the challenges they may face
- Be able to motivate and enthuse pupils;
- Be passionate about technology.
- A commitment to developing innovative approaches to teaching and learning.
In return the candidate can expect:
- A comprehensive tailored induction and professional development programme within the school
- An extensive coaching and mentoring network
- Excellent career development within the school as well as other schools within the Trust.
- Being part of a new school from the start.
You will join a talented and successful team where professional values and high standards of behaviour are paramount. Training and development are given through extensive CPD programmes with opportunities for further career development through the School and the Trust.
If you are interested in working at the leading edge of education, believe that all young people can succeed and are prepared to work hard, we want to hear from you.
- Completed application form and supporting documents – CV’s will not be accepted
- 2 references. 1 must be current school head
- Please indicate any other curriculum areas you are able to offer
Part Time Teacher of Panjabi
|Position||Part time teacher of Panjabi|
|Contract Term||Part time - to teach one hour on Tuesday evenings (3:05-4:05pm) and one hour on Wednesday evenings (3:05-4:05pm)|
|Closing Date||30th October 2017 at 9.00am|
Please contact the school for more information.
If you are looking for volunteer work, please complete the application form below, and forward to the school.
For further information, and completed applications please contact Mrs Sharon Nicholson on 01902 firstname.lastname@example.org