Two Teaching Assistants
Wanted November 2019
Salary: £18,000 (pro-rota) 30 hours per week, term time only
We are looking to appoint two Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join our team. Applications are welcome from enthusiastic, suitably qualified and inspiring applicants to work in our school. Khalsa Secondary Academy is an exciting place to be.
The role will include providing one to one support to a student, supporting students in the classroom and small group intervention work and occasional teacher cover.
We are looking for applicants with:
• experience of working across a range abilities;
• good communication skills, both written and oral;
• the ability to work as part of a team but who can also show initiative and self- motivation;
• optimism, sense of humour and ability to solve problems.
We can offer:
- staff who are committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here;
- an excellent working environment;
- a commitment to your professional development;
- opportunity to work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
Visits to the Academy are warmly encouraged.
To apply please fill in and return the application and applicant monitoring forms to Mrs A Kaur: email@example.com
Khalsa Secondary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. All applicants will be subject to rigorous safer recruitment procedures and must be prepared to undergo stringent child protection screening including checks with past employers and DBS check
Closing date: Monday 21st October 2019
Interviews: 25th October 2019
Teacher of English & Drama
We are looking for an ambitious Teacher of English & Drama to join our committed team at Khalsa Secondary School, Stoke Poges, South Buckinghamshire.
Date posted: 1 October 2019
Start date: January 2020
Contract type: Full Time
Salary: MPS ( main pay scale) London fringe
Contract term: Permanent
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR A TEACHER OF ENGLISH AND DRAMA, AT SECONDARY ACADEMY FOR JANUARY 2020.
Main purpose of the post:
• Be responsible for the learning and achievement of pupils taught in English and Drama ensuring equality of opportunity for all. This post would equally suit an NQT or more experienced teacher
• Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct.
• Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position.
• Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils.
• Act within, the statutory frameworks, which set out their professional duties and responsibilities and in line with the duties outlined in the current School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document and Teacher Standards (2018-19).
• Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
• Respect and support the Sikh Faith and ethos of the school
What we can offer
• An ambitious school rated as good but with a focus on providing an outstanding educational experience for our pupils
• Dedicated Staff and Governors
• Exceptionally well behaved and motivated pupils
• A friendly and caring school, guided by Sikh values that are universal giving us a moral and ethical compass
• Excellent support from the Principal and senior colleagues
• Access to a range of high quality training opportunities to further your career
• A new multi-million pound refurbished school site, including English suite and Drama studio set in the beautiful village of Stoke Poges, South Buckinghamshire
Closing date: 15th October
For further details or discussion regarding this post contact:
Julian Williams, Head of School
Applications to be sent to: Amrita Kaur
T: 01753 662 009
We encourage visits to the school, please contact Amrita Kaur to make an appointment.