Please see below our latest Ofsted report
Following a section 8 inspection in November 2020, the Trustees and leadership team have taken swift action to address the issues raised. We are working closely with the Local Authority to address the identified areas and put in place immediate and focused measures with the support of representatives from the authority.
We want to reassure families that your child is safe at school with inspectors commenting that:
- Pupils stated that they felt safe in school and they did not consider behaviour to be a problem
- Pupils told inspectors how they are taught in lessons and assemblies to keep themselves safe
- Teachers also understand their responsibility to report any concerns about pupils. Teachers know how and when to report concerns
- The Designated Safeguarding Lead and her deputy are very familiar with individual children and their circumstances, and we found evidence of appropriate work to support children
- Leaders engage with parents and carers and escalate cases to children’s social care when appropriate.
We will continue to keep safeguarding of children and young people as our highest priority.
For more information about our Safeguarding Action Plan please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org